When Defective Products Cause Serious Injury…
It happens far too often: A manufacturer does not take appropriate steps to assure a product is safe before placing it on the market. Worse still are the manufacturers who know a product is defective, but choose to risk the lives and safety of other people who buy or use the product.
Product Defect Injury Attorneys
If you or a loved one has suffered a permanent, catastrophic injury because of a defective product, please contact Snyder & Wenner, PC in Phoenix, Arizona. For more than 25 years, we have focused our law firm's practice on complex cases involving serious injury and wrongful death.
Examples of products that have caused catastrophic injuries include:
- Dangerous drugs: Pharmaceutical manufacturers sometimes rush drugs to market and ignore bad results.
- Defective propane heater: When a heater or other appliance explodes, it can cause serious injuries to anyone nearby.
- Defective helicopter: We represented the family in a case where a defective helicopter hoist sliced off a cable and caused the death of an Air Force officer.
- Industrial equipment: An unsafe saw, a construction site elevator, defective scaffolding or a badly designed conveyor system can cause catastrophic injuries.
- Tire defects: When a defective tire blows out, the resulting accident can kill or maim passengers and drivers of that vehicle and others around it.
- Auto defects: Did a seat belt failure cause a catastrophic injury? Was the car crashworthy?
Our Phoenix product liability attorneys help people who have been injured by Fleet products.
The Fleet Company is recalling a number of their products, including the products Fleet Phospho-Soda and Fleet Phospho-Soda EZ Prep Bowel Cleansing System. These products are used to clear the intestines prior to a colonoscopy. However, these drugs have been found to cause a rare form of renal, or kidney, failure. This information was known since 2006.
Many people have been injured by Fleet's refusal to take these products off the market, despite knowing of the risks involved. If you or a loved one has suffered kidney failure due to this drug, contact our firm immediately.
Contact Us ∙ 602-714-1701
Our trial lawyers have the experience and dedication it takes to prepare a product liability case for trial and to stand up to the manufacturers and other big businesses that allowed a dangerous product into the marketplace. Review our verdicts and settlements.
Contact us for a free consultation. We cannot take every case, but we will listen to your story and help you determine what you should do. We represent seriously injured clients in Arizona and nationwide.