What Questions Should You Ask a Lawyer about Nursing Home Abuse?
The medical malpractice attorneys at Snyder & Wenner, P.C. have, for more than 25 years, protected the rights of seriously injured people and the families of wrongful death victims. When vulnerable, often elderly residents of nursing homes are abused or neglected, when the injuries are serious, we are deeply concerned.
If a loved one in a nursing home or assisted living facility appears to be the victim of neglect or abuse, you may find the answers on the pages of this website. If you need more information or want to pursue a claim against a nursing home, you are welcome to contact the Phoenix law firm of Snyder & Wenner, P.C.
- What are my loved one’s rights as a nursing home resident?
- How do I know if those rights are being violated?
- How can I find out if the nursing home has past violations for neglect or abuse?
- What is the best way to help ensure that my loved one is receiving the highest quality care?
- What signs of nursing home neglect or abuse should I be aware of?
- When should I file a complaint with the nursing home management?
- When should I file a complaint with the government agency that regulates nursing homes?
- How should I follow up with the nursing home after I have filed a complaint?
- When should I remove my loved one from a nursing home if I suspect abuse or neglect?
- What is involved in an investigation of nursing home neglect or abuse?
- What do we need to prove to win a nursing home neglect or abuse lawsuit?
- What damages can my loved one sue for if he or she has been neglected or abused?
- What should I do if my loved one does not want to file a nursing home neglect or abuse lawsuit, but I know that neglect or abuse took place?
These are important questions—questions from people who care about their relatives’ health and well-being. When you have questions like these, when you cannot find answers that satisfy your concerns, please contact the nursing home abuse attorneys at Snyder & Wenner, P.C. We are proud to fight for nursing home residents’ rights, whether in the Phoenix, Arizona area or elsewhere. Don’t hesitate to schedule a free nursing home abuse consultation with us today.