Been to an Abrazo Hospital and a Victim of Malpractice? Call Our Experienced Lawyers!
Abrazo Health is one of Arizona’s largest health care organizations. Abrazo serves the metropolitan area of Phoenix and consists of six hospitals, two health plans, a physician’s group, and several specialist centers. It serves patients who seek care for various ailments and is a part of Tenet Healthcare.
As with all other health care institutes, Abrazo is bound to the standards of care set forth by the medical community. Quality of care is touted as its mission, and the organization is legally and ethically responsible for maintaining safe, quality care for all patients in the system.
When hospital staff, doctors, and other medical professionals neglect quality of care or allow it to lapse for any reason, patients can experience harm such as injury, pain and suffering, disability, or in the most serious cases, death.
Medical Malpractice Claims for Substandard Care at Abrazo Hospital
Snyder and Wenner, PC can assist patients who were victims of substandard care, hospital negligence, and medical malpractice at Abrazo Health as well as other area health care organizations. We believe that by helping injured patients obtain the compensation to which they are entitled, we are also making a statement to the responsible party that safe and responsible medical care is the right of all patients.
Patients who are harmed due to negligence at a hospital or medical facility may pursue compensation for damages. This often includes additional medical expenses related to the medical error, as well as lost wages while recovering. Patients also may consider long-term care expenses and lost earning capacity, especially in severe cases. Pain and suffering and other noneconomic damages may be recoverable as well.
When handling a serious malpractice case against an Abrazo Health facility, we investigate the patient’s electronic medical records and explore various types of evidence to prove liability. We also work with our clients to produce documentation of the damages that resulted from the medical negligence to help our clients recover fair compensation for their injuries or illnesses.
If you feel that you or a loved one received substandard care at any of the following Abrazo locations, and you are suffering physically, emotionally, or financially as a result, contact our office for a free consultation.
- Arizona Heart Hospital – Located at 1930 E. Thomas Rd. in Phoenix.
- Arrowhead Hospital – Located at 18701 N. 67th Ave. in Glendale.
- Maryvale Hospital – Serving Maryvale and surrounding areas, this hospital is located at 5102 W. Campbell Ave. in Phoenix.
- North Peoria Emergency Center, a campus of Arrowhead Hospital – Located at 26900 N. Lake Pkwy. in Peoria.
- Paradise Valley Hospital – Paradise Valley is a full-service hospital located at 3929 E. Bell Rd. in Phoenix.
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital – Phoenix Baptist is a teaching hospital located at 2000 W. Bethany Home Rd. in Phoenix.
- West Valley Emergency Center – A campus of West Valley Hospital and located at 525 S. Watson Road, in Buckeye.
- West Valley Hospital – Serving the western region of the Phoenix metro area and located at 13677 W. McDowell Rd. in Goodyear.
- Abrazo Medical Group – Staffed by physicians and offering 16 locations throughout the state, this group serves a variety of medical outpatient needs.
- Arizona Heart Institute – This center is located at 2632 North 20th Street in Phoenix.
Call Snyder and Wenner, PC for Medical Malpractice Help
If you believe you were the victim of medical malpractice or hospital negligence at an Abrazo Health facility, give us a call to review your case and discuss legal options. Call us today at 602-224-0005 to set up a free consultation to discuss your case with a medical malpractice attorney.